clap clap blog: we have moved


Friday, June 20, 2003
Updated links; they are now roughly organized by politics stuff on top, music stuff on the bottom. Let me know if I've made any errors or if I left anyone out.

Also, the page seems to be loading quicker now, but the comments are still semi-fucked-up. You can always keep reloading the popup if the form doesn't come up, and it seems like you just need to wait a while after clicking "post comments" for it to register. I'll fix that sometime or other.

Also, I think I'm going to stop talking about Pitchfork for a while--it's getting a bit shrill and boring.

Politics-wise, I'd like to stop criticizing so much and start proposing more possible policies, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. It seems like an admirable goal, though.

Hi to Quo Vadimus readers--there's a bunch of politics stuff on top, and some good music stuff a bit below that. And, er, sorry to Rob for misspelling your site name. Ahem.