clap clap blog: we have moved


Thursday, August 28, 2003
I'm becoming a bit more convinced about the validity of a Wesley Clark campaign, but a bit from this article just made my eye twitch:

Doug Finley, who runs a publishing business in Hell's Kitchen, said he had promised $25.

"He has military experience, which the Democrats need," Mr. Finley said of the general. "He has enormous integrity. He's intelligent, thank God. Best yet, he's not a tainted politician."


And then I tried to stop my eye from twitching. Because, yeah, I know, that's a good perception for people to have. It helped with Bush. But it's an absolutely horrible reality, electability-wise. Dean does seem to have really good people, for whatever that's worth. We'll see, I guess. I'm not going to get too excited about Clark until he actually enters the fray.