clap clap blog: we have moved


Friday, August 01, 2003
Why haven't there been any posts lately? Good lord, I don't know. I guess I've been a bit overworked.

At any rate: sorry about that, and more shortly, I think.

In lieu of a substantive entry, here are the next few entries on my WinAmp playlist, which I am VERY excited about right now:

The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
Pulp - Common People
They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
The Evolution Control Committee - Rocked By Rape
Hole - Malibu
The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers

Man, those first three songs are all top 10 best-ever. No question.

UPDATE: I might note that, unlike certain other bloggers, I don't take vacations, damnit.
UPDATE 2: You know, if anyone wants to lend a hand during the lulls, just drop me a line. We get a decent number of visitors a day. And some of you already have posting privileges--just use 'em!