clap clap blog: we have moved


Thursday, January 29, 2004
*stretch* Aaaaahhh...

Well, lemme ease back into this whole posting thing slowly. I'll do a few little things first, and then maybe ease into the Big Subjects that've been running through my noggin of late.

I've been in a very odd mood lately. Drawing weird circles in the dirt with my hands when I'm not thinking about it, losing sleep over nothing in particular, spending all day on edge. I don't know where it's leading me and I'd kind of like to; the uncertainty feeds on itself and it grows and grows until I can't separate the newness from the worry about the newness anymore. It's not the good kind of wandering where I'm lost in thought and don't notice my surroundings, but the band kind where I flit from one unfinished thing to another, unable to committ, and scared to death when I glance off in the distance. You wake up one morning and there are piles of rocks everywhere and you know you made them but you can't remember doing it and you don't know what they mean anymore or how to finish them...

Well, whatever--this is boring and no one cares, particularly. Maybe I'll try and be a little more explicit on these sorts of subjects, but maybe not. For sure, though, some concrete posts on concrete tracks and abstract themes.