clap clap blog: we have moved


Thursday, March 18, 2004
This came accross on a mailing list, and it seems cool, so I'm passing it on...

One of my colleagues and I are starting up a DJ 101 for Girls program in Philly. We recently got some coverage in the Philadelphia Daily News and the link is below. If you know of any women on the Philly music scene (DJs, promoters, execs, radio personalities, etc.) and you think they might be interested in coming in and talking to the girls about their experiences, please e-mail me. Also, if you know of any young women, 13-18, who attend junior high /high school in West Philly or who live in West Philly and would *love* the opportunity to learn the basics of DJing, please have them contact me as well. We are already planning our second session. Thanks!


I don't want to post her e-mail here, but drop me a line if you're interested and I'll hook you up.