clap clap blog: we have moved


Tuesday, May 18, 2004
A few titles from the best band that ever moved and didn't provide me with a forwarding address, Anal Cunt:

"Dictators Are Cool"
"Domestic Violence Is Really Really Really Funny"
"Don't Call Japanese Hardcore Japcore"
"Easy E Got AIDS From Freddy Mercury"
"Everyone In Limp Bizkit Should Be Killed"
"Limp Bizkit Thinks They're Black But They're Just Gay"
"I Got An Office Job For the Sole Purpose of Sexually Harassing Women"
"Even Though Your Culture Oppresses Women, You Still Suck You Fucking Towelhead"
"I Sent a Thank You Card to the Guy Who Raped You"
"Women, Nature's Punching Bag"
"If You Don't Like the Village People, You're Fucking Gay"
"The Word Homophobic is Gay"
"I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to America's Funniest Home Videos"
"You Converted to Judaism So a Guy Would Touch Your Dick"
and, of course, "Living Colour Is My Favorite Black Metal Band"