clap clap blog: we have moved


Friday, July 16, 2004
I owe you guys some serious material, and I swear it's coming, but maybe not today.  In the meantime, though, a few notes.
 
A few people have mentioned to me that they thought of doing their own versions of 100 SONGS THAT POP INTO MY HEAD AT THE MOMENT.  I'd love to see other people's take on that idea!  If you're looking for something to do, maybe pick up that one and run with it. 
 
Right now I'm thinking next week will be Blueberry Boat week, where I'll try and do a somewhat coherant analysis of the album song-by-song, with structural stuff and narrative stuff and technical stuff.  These things often don't work out, seeing as how I'm not paid to do this, but I'll do my best.
 
I do have two somewhat major posts in the ol' noggin that aren't Fiery Furnace-related, so I'll do my best to hit that up during the day today.