clap clap blog: we have moved


Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Some state-of-the-blog notes:

1) I'm about to leave for a trip to the UK. I will leave at midnight Friday and get back Wednesday evening, probably. So if anyone in Oxford (Sat & Sun) or London (Mon-Wed) wants to get together, drop me a line before I leave and we can try and work something out. (No Belgium this trip, sorry Mwanji!)

2) I would love to get some guest-bloggers in here in the meantime, so if you're interested, let me know in the comment box or via e-mail and we'll see what's up. Anyone interested? Jesse? Jason? Dad? Chris? Tim? Brooks? Casper? Beau? (har.) Gooblar? Hunter? Someone else? The blog currently gets over 200 visitors a day, so this could be a good opportunity. Or a crappy one, who's to say. Posts welcome on whatever.

3) You have perhaps noticed that the posting volume has gone down lately. For once, this is not due to my own laziness, but to external factors that have made it very difficult to post here. Combined with the various things I need to do to get ready to leave on vacation, I think I'm going to put a hold on the ol' blog for the time being. This is very frustrating, as I have three fairly major posts to make in addition to any Blueberry Boat posts, but that's how it's gotta be for now. Hopefully everything will ease up in a bit, and I promise the BB series will come to completion, but this is going to have to take a backseat for a week or so. I will still get a few posts up on guestblogger week at Fluxblog, though.