clap clap blog: we have moved


Monday, September 27, 2004
From Carla Bozulich:

As you may know, I have a duo album in the works with the best drummer I know,
Ches Smith. It's about 3/4 done and is one of the fav things I've worked on.
It's turning out to be really fucked! (in the best of ways!) like if Alice (from
Wonderland) had a bastard daughter with a really mentally and emotionally
hyper-active Ingmar Bergman. The trouble is, I've been detoured by an obsession
with melodic, song-structured music writing again. I know from the mail I get
that this will be happy news for many, so top o the day to you! Some dark stuff
is bubbling up from the 6 strings and the little books and pens and gum
wrappers.. And, the Ches thing will be finished, in time.

More good stuff in the news section of her website. I'm excited, obvs.

And--and!--new song!