clap clap blog: we have moved


Sunday, November 21, 2004
I'm not sure whether to throw this link on *drool* or "there is a God," but nevertheless, mmmmm...

Like all Hardee’s burgers, the Monster Thickburger features 100 percent Angus beef patties. In this case, it’s got not one, but two 1/3-lb. charbroiled patties, topped with no less than four strips of crispy bacon, three slices of American cheese, and some mayonnaise – all on a buttered, toasted, sesame seed bun. The result is an updated version of a classic that requires two hands, a firm grip and a serious appetite.

I especially like the fact that it's called the "Monster Thickburger." It's like an MST3K joke made flesh. I also like that they butter the bun. It's something that I would have thought of and then been laughed at for doing.

And I thought I loved Hardee's before...

[via Plastic]