As per C-Lo (no, not that one!) comes this little game:
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don't have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you'd like.
1. Geniu Cru - Course Bruv
2. Kid 606 - Total Recovery Is Possible
3. Magnetic Fields - The Way You Say Good-Night
4. Helen Love - Debbie Loves Joey
5. Les Mouches - Close To You
6. Electribe 101 - Tell Me When The Fever Ended
7. Bernard Hermann - Marnie
8. PAS/CAL - Last Christmas
9. Liz Phair - Fuck And Run
10. Sonic Youth - Titanium Exposé