clap clap blog: we have moved


Saturday, January 08, 2005
Women of the world! Should you be at a party and see a photographer for a party-covering website, it is your responsibility to flash your tits so that people who were not at that party, and especially people who are not in a big city, can feel like they are really missing out on something[1], even though most parties are, in fact, kinda boring, and there's very few parties with actual titty-flashing, which, thank god, because then I would want to flash my titties, and don't no one want to see that. Trust me.

I mean, on the one hand, titties: yay, but on the other hand, titties: huh? It's girls-gone-wildism outside of the usual context.

In an only semi-related note, being sex-positive in NYC sure is a lot, well, uglier--or, I guess, dirtier--than it is in certain other places, but that's for another time.

[1] In the TimeOut article, they say: "When people come to the site, I want them to say, 'Man, I wish I had been there, because it looked like so much fun."