clap clap blog: we have moved


Monday, March 14, 2005
Dunno if I've mentioned this before, but I'll be at SXSW this week, hangin' out with the Flagpole crew. If you're going, drop me a line before Tuesday evening and I'll give you my cell number if you want to get together at some point. Or just let me know things that are going on that I might like. E-mail link is at the top of the page.

I may or may not have e-mail access while in Texas, but since I don't have a laptop, I'm reliant on the fates for that. (Can I just wander onto campus and use a public terminal?) Anyway, it's best to assume I've out of e-mail contact after 7 pm on Tuesday unless I start posting here after that point.

I'll try and blog it, but see above re: computer/net access. If I can, look for updates. If I can't, um, check back on Monday.