clap clap blog: we have moved


Tuesday, August 16, 2005
We'll address the psychological implications of me being moved to tears on a regular basis by hyper-produced Swedish girl pop/rock later, but for now, here's a song I wrote about being in love with Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone":

Snack Shop - Kelly (Claps 05 Recreation)

Some of you may know that I am currently in two bands, one of which is called Snack Shop. Snack Shop is actually on hiatus though, more's the pity, while we look for a drummer, but I missed this song so much that I decided to whip together a version just to have. And now you have it too, hey. I was responsible for very little of it myself, and as far as I know I mainly stayed true to everyone's parts, but of course I could not progam these parts as well as they could be played by those particular individuals, so this is but an inferior recreation (especially given that I should probably remix a number of things, but I'm not going to anytime soon, so meh). Still, it'll give you a good feel for it. Hope you like.

(Also, I reserve the right to change the title at any time.)