clap clap blog: we have moved


Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Also, apparently a certain website wants its top 20 singles of the year voted for by Monday, and as I will pretty much be incommunicado until Monday, I need some help. Please give me suggestions. Here is what I have so far:

Maxi Geil - Making Love in the Sunshine
Roman - I Found Love
R. Kelly - Sex in the Kitchen (Remix)
Missy Elliot - Lose Control (JLC Remix)
Rhiannon - Pon De Replay
Amerie - 1 Thing
Vitalic - My Friend Dario
Robyn - Be Mine
Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
Rachel Stevens - I Said Never Again (But Here We Are)

I have put almost no thought into this so far, though. (I assume some part of the fifth song is innaccurate, whether it be the artist name, the title, or the spelling.)

ADDENDUM: Also, probably:

Art Brut - Good Weekend