clap clap blog: we have moved
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Here are some of the many reasons you need to watch the video for Miranda's "Don" right now:
1) Hot girls in nurses' outfits.
2) The nurses' outfits apparently involve short skirts, which is as customary in Argentina as it is in 80s hair-metal videos.
3) The hot girls in nurses outfits with short skirts doing a synchronized dance involving bedpans on sticks.
4) And then another one with just their hands around the singer's head. It's a syncronized finger dance. I want to learn it.
5) The singer looks either like Noel Gallagher if he grew up as a nerd or Mr. Bean if he was trying to be sexy.
6) Another dude looks like someone from an Australian new-wave band. This doesn't sound impressive, but it is in context.
7) THE VISUALS FOR THE GUITAR SOLO WHICH INVOLVE A CHURCH HALLWAY, A CAPE, AND GLOWING.
Man, now I really want to know what the hell they're saying.
I am going to attempt to "embed" it here. Wish me luck.