clap clap blog: we have moved


Monday, November 28, 2005
Normally I would not bother you folks with this stuff here, but since I already posted my in-progress, here's what I ended up going with:

Maxi Geil - Making Love in the Sunshine
Roman - I Found Love
R. Kelly - Sex in the Kitchen (Remix)
Missy Elliot feat. Ciara - Lose Control (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
Rihanna - Pon De Replay [look, I can google!]
Amerie - 1 Thing
Vitalic - My Friend Dario
Robyn - Be Mine
Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
Rachel Stevens - I Said Never Again (But Here We Are)
Bratz - So Good
Art Brut - Good Weekend
Brooke Valentine - Girlfight
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
Ludacris - Pimpin All Over the World
Juliet - On the Dance Floor
Weezer - Beverly Hills
System of a Down - BYOB
Akon - Lonely
Basement Jaxx - Oh My Gosh

The fourth one will probably end up getting folded into the non-remix votes and the first two won't register. I also had a hard time deciding what Juliet song to vote for, but I assume it'll end up being a moot point. Half of the songs or so are "meh, these could go anywhere in my top 50, really" choices.

Songs I almost voted for that may end up in a later edition of this list:

Ralph Myerz - L.i.p.s.t.i.c.k.
Kathleen Edwards - Back to Me
Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight Goodnight
M83 - Teen Angst
Dragonette - Competition
Ashlee Simpson - Boyfriend
Girls Aloud - Grafitti My Soul
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On

Spoon and Ashlee I haven't heard enough, the latter I actually forgot to get from Abby and so only heard for the first time this Thursday on Radio Disney, but daaaaamn, it's good. I really like "Teen Angst" but can't in good conscience vote for M83. The Ralph Myerz track I almost went with but Basement Jaxx got in instead. I don't really know if that Dragonette song or that Kathleen Edwards song were singles. The Girls Aloud will most likely end up in the Rachel Stevens slot, but I need more time.

Anyway.